Thunder

I'm a Colts fan first, but I have a large love for NBA basketball, and specifically the Oklahoma City Thunder.  The Thunder are america's new favorite team with guys like Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook.  But I've been a fan of theirs since 2003. Back when they were called the Seattle Supersonics.  I've been to more Thunder/Sonics games then I've been to Colts games (in person).

The Thunder just recently acquired C Kendrick Perkins, G Nate Robinson from the Celtics and C Nazr Mohammed from the Charlotte Bobcats.

This move made so much sense to me that it was ridiculous.  I was almost giddy upon hearing the news.  I actually received the new via text message from a friend.

Last year when the Thunder were in the playoffs the major issue was the lack of size the Thunder displayed.  Nenad Kristic was a good offensive center, but lacked the defensive prowess that was necessary verse a skilled Laker's team.  Going forward this gives the Thunder two legitimate, and experienced options at the Center position.  Not to mention Nate Robinson, the little man with a huge hearts and a lot of energy.

I love this for the team, and I give them an A+ for the trade deadline.

Blog Archive