This is the 51st post of "Not Just a Colts Blog." I started this about 4 weeks before the Colts regular season came to an end. I was excited about starting it. In the middle of the spring there was a little bit of a lull in posting because I got a job, and my school work load was crazy intense. Within the past month I recently became the official Indianapolis Colts blogger at ProSportsBlogging.com and my page views have increased. I want to thank all my faithful readers for helping me get to this point. I really enjoy writing about sports and specifically the Colts! Please help continue to make "Not Just a Colts Blog" the best Colts commentary on the web.
In light of having 50 posts. I thought it fitting to go thru my top 5 most viewed posts of all time.
Take a quick read through them.
5. #22ninerbracketchallenge
This was a trick. I linked everyone to this in an email to see the results of our March Madness bracket challenge. I won too. :)
4. Anthony Castonzo
I wrote this Thursday night after the Colts made this selection. It was quick and informative.
3. Running Backs
This was part four (and quite honestly my least favorite part) of the countdown the draft. This was in a series labeled: "Draft Needs." Some of the better pieces on there were in discussion of the Offensive Line where I talked about how I think Castonzo could fit in, worked pretty well. Kind of felt like Mike Mayock or something.
2. Top 5
I wrote this ranking my top 5 quarterbacks after my friend JC Carmichael told me to rank my top 5 quarterbacks. He is a Patriots fan, and he was upset about this. But just to further illustrate my point. When I looked up Tom Brady on Google images, the first four pictures of him were not football pictures but modeling shots.
1. Bad Luck at Defensive Tackle
I wrote this after finding out about Quinn Pitcock. This was written day one of my writing for ProSportsBlogging, and I think the popularity of it had to do with that new position. This article is by far my most popular post.
Thanks for reading! Keep commenting, and tell your friends! If you feel led, click the follow button to the right of this post.
