USmagazine.com:
The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Caroline Manzo says she regrets calling Danielle Staub a "clown" and "garbage" during their fiery showdown on Monday's finale.While Caroline definitely let her anger get to her at the end there confronting Danielle, she kept her cool for the most part and I'm glad she told Danielle to her face what she and most of America thinks of her.
"I’m not proud of the names I called her; my remarks were cruel and childish," she writes on her Bravo TV blog. "But, that's my truth. Makes absolutely no sense but, it is what it is. I said what I said out of frustration and anger. I was speaking to someone who was looking me dead in the eye and lying to me. Not only that, there was absolutely no accountability on her part at all."
And though she regrets losing her "cool," Manzo, 49, says she's glad the incident is behind her. (Incidentally, she says she had "no idea" Staub had armed bodyguards outside the restaurant during the meeting.)